Department of ACCOUNTING
Ferdinand Rene B. Quesada
CHIEF of ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT / Accountant V
Mission & Vision
A reliable financial information center conforming to Philippine Public Sector Accounting Standards and manned with committed and competent personnel.
To provide fair, accurate and timely financial reports and information in accordance with established government rules and regulations.
A - Accuracy
C - Completeness
C - Competence
T - Timeliness
G - Going-concern
The Accounting Division is responsible for the processing of Purchase Request, Purchase Order and Disbursement Vouchers; preparation of payrolls, and financial reports; preparation of hospital bills of admitted patients and the pre-audit of financial transactions including the inspection of all deliveries to the hospital.
Ferdinand Rene B. Quesada – Accountant V
Aida Ruby M. Domaoan – Accountant III
Lolita B. Aquino – Senior Bookkeeper
Nelie S. Guzman – Accounting Clerk II
James Aljade D.P. Abiad – Office Aide
The bookkeeping section is responsible for the:
- Preparation of Journals:
- Cash Receipts Journal (CRJ)
- Cash Disbursements Journal (CDJ)
- Check Disbursements Journal (CKDJ)
- Debit Memo Disbursements Journal (DMDJ)
- Preparation of Adjusting Entries – at year end and Reversing Entries – at beginning of the year
- Updating, footing and balancing of Schedule of Account Balances:
- Schedule of Petty Cash
- Schedule of Advances for Operating Expenses
- Schedule of Advances for Payroll
- Schedule of Advances for Officers and Employees
- Schedule of Accounts Payable
- Schedule of Due to Officers and Employees
- Schedule of Due to BIR
- Schedule of Due to GSIS
- Schedule of Due to HDMF
- Schedule of Due to Philhealth
- Schedule of Due to GOCC’s
- Schedule of Due to LGU’s
- Schedule of Guaranty/Security Deposits Payable
- Schedule of Other Payables
- Schedule of Other Payables – Miscellaneous
- Schedule of Retention Fees
- Preparation of Apportionment:
- Doctor’s fee from PHIC
- Affiliation fee from affiliated school
Donita Rose B. Gatela – Office Aide
Cheryl T. Sistado – Office Aide
The payroll section is responsible for the:
- Preparation and computation of the following Payroll:
- Monthly payroll
- Miscellaneous payroll
- Overtime pay and night differential
- Monetization of Leave of Credits
- Loyalty and Longevity Differential
- Bonuses and Allowances
- Computation and deduction of tax, government share and personal share of GSIS, Pag-Ibig and PHIC of employees.
- Deduction of GSIS and Pag-Ibig Loan, Coop. Loan and Employees Association Contribution.
- Provides the following:
- Pay slip
- ITR (Income Tax Return) or BIR 2316
- Certificate of Last Salary of employee
- Preparation of Voucher for 50% Monetization of Leave of Credits.
- Processing of BIR 2305 or Certificate of Update of Exemption and of Employer’s and Employee’s Information.
- Registration of online TIN Application (BIR 1902).
- Maintaining of records of all payroll related files.
Renar Jeff B. Viluan – Office Aide
Ma. Gemma M. Valderama – Office Aide
The processing section is responsible for the:
- Processing of Purchase Request (PR) and Purchase Order (PO):
- Processing of Disbursement Voucher (DV):
- Suppliers w/ JEV
- Utilities w/ JEV
- Reimbursement w/ JEV
- Cash Advance
- Releasing of form 2307 to suppliers.
- Preparation of Utilization Report of DOH.
- Preparation of Endorsement Letter of PCSO.
Mirasol R. Sablay – Accounting Clerk II
Francia B. Rodriguez – Accounting Clerk II
The remittance section is responsible for the:
- Preparation of remittance lists, disbursement vouchers & journal entry vouchers of the following:
- GSIS (SIC, Conso Loan, Policy Loan, Educ. Loan, Calamity Loan, Etc.)
- BIR (Emp. W/tax, 10% & 15%, 5% VAT, 2% Cont. Tax 1% Tax on local supplier)
- PHIC (Contribution)
- HDMF (Contribution & MPL)
- LBP (Salary Loan)
- Employees Development Cooperative (EDC)
- Consumers Cooperative
- Employees Association
- City Treasurers Office
- Preparation of Certificate of Remittance (as needed).
- Preparation of Certificate of Take-home Pay as supporting document for MPL.
- Preparation of BIR Form 2307
- Preparation of Notice of Deduction for Payroll preparation
- Posting to Employees’ Individual Index of Payment of Loans
- Posting of deductions to Liabilities Control Ledger
Internal Control Unit
Jan Jeffrey M. Bugaoisan – Accountant I
Antonio Ruel M. Belostrino – Office Aide
Rosalie B. Caspe – Office Aide
The Internal Control Unit is responsible for the:
- Inspection, examination, and checking of all deliveries to the hospitals such as medicines, medical supplies, oxygen, equipment, supplies and materials, food stuffs and groceries, etc.
- Inspection of unserviceable equipment.
- Inspection of services rendered to the hospital.
- Inspection of Purchase Request (PR), Purchase Order (PO), Disbursement Vouchers (DV), and Journal Entry Voucher (JEV).
- Inspection of Official Receipts.
- Audit of Department of Health (DOH) Liquidation Report.
- Preparation of Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Liquidation Report
- Releasing of Form 2307 of Consultant and Affiliated Doctors.
Remedios S. Calachan – Credit Officer IV
Maricar C. Carabana – Accounting Clerk II
Editha A. Valmonte – Office Aide
Christopher E. Padillion – Office Aide
Neil Bryan V. Cababa – Office Aide
Dane Lynel P. Ilano – Office Aide
Mel Mark B. Adriano – Office Aide
Billy S. Eugenio – Office Aide
Ruther Bob A. Sabado – Office Aide
Menalyn D. Del Mundo – Office Aide
The billing section is responsible for the:
- Preparation of bill of pay, service and Philhealth patients.
- Preparation of temporary bill for pay patients.
- Processing and transmittal of Philhealth Claims to PHIC Office.
- Preparation of Philhealth refund.
- Processing of returned and denied Philhealth claims.
- Preparation of daily report of discharged patients. (Pay, Philhealth & Service)
- Preparation of the Statement of Services Rendered (SSR) to patients – Pay, Service, and Philhealth patients.
- Preparation of Monthly Monitoring Hospital Report (MMHR) required by PHIC.
- Encoding and updating of daily list of patients.
- Preparation of SOA of Affiliated Schools.
- Receiving of Guarantee Letters (GL) of patients issued by DOH, PCSO and DSWD.
- Receiving of Promissory Notes of pay patients.